eLaurus Curriculum designed to nurture:
Gain a deep understanding of a variety of scientific topics!
Develop comprehension skills!
Read our original books together with our narrators!
Listen and repeat modelled language!
Develop fine motor skills!
Hundreds of engaging activities!
Through our Topics Pathways, young learners can develop a deeper understanding of the world while exploring a wide range of interesting subjects. Introduce your young learner to letter sounds with our fun and interactive phonics pathway. Improve reading fluency, comprehension, and pronunciation with our Laurus Early Reading Project.
- 24 units on a wide range of topics:
- 24 units focussing on:
- Introduction to the most common letter sounds!
- 24 units including review units!
- Prepare your child for reading and writing in English!
- Improve reading fluency, comprehension, and pronunciation!
- 60 engaging narrated books available!
- Listen, repeat, and learn together with your child!
Innovative content created by our in-house curriculum team
Based on the latest educational methodology and our own experiences teaching in the classroom, we have created an e-learning platform tailored to the specific needs and interests of young learners.